“Drive-In” Worship Service
Join Pastor Rob and all those that are able on
Sunday, 5-31-20 @ 11:00AM for our 5th Sunday Service and The Lord’s Supper for our
“Drive-In” Worship Service!
Everyone will stay in their cars, bathrooms WILL be open, but will be limited to the number of people in the building, and a tithing “drop-box” will be available for all contributions. Please bring your own crackers and juice to celebrate The Lord’s Supper with Pastor Rob and others during this special service to keep everyone safe! The service will also be on “Facebook Live” for live streaming for those that are unable to attend in person.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR "DRIVE-IN" SERVICE
1) SERVICE SHOULD BEGIN AT 11:00 AM
2) UPON ARRIVAL, ATTENDEES SHOULD EXPECT SOMEONE TO DIRECT THEM TO A PARKING SPOT.
LARGER VEHICLES (PICK UP TRUCKS AND SUV’S) SHOULD BE DIRECTED TO SPOTS IN THE REAR.
3) THE SERVICE WILL BE BOTH TRANSMITTED OVER AN “AM” RADIO STATION AND OVER SPEAKERS IN THE PARKING LOT.
4) IF YOU WILL BE LISTENING TO THE SERVICE VIA THE OUTSIDE SPEAKERS, WE ASK THAT YOU SHUT YOUR VEHICLE OFF. IF YOU ARE LISTENING VIA YOUR VEHICLE’S RADIO YOU MAY LEAVE YOUR VEHICLE RUNNING, BUT PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT YOUR VEHICLE IS WELL VENTILATED. YOU MAY CHOOSE TO SHUT YOUR VEHICLE OFF AND OPERATE YOUR RADIO ON ACCESSARY. WE WILL ENSURE THAT EVERYONE IS ABLE TO CRANK UP AND LEAVE AT THE END OF THE SERVICE. A PARKING ATTENDANT SHOULD BE ABLE TO ADVISE WHAT “AM” RADIO STATION YOU SHOULD TURN TO. IF YOU HAVE YOUR MOBILE DEVICE, YOU MAY STILL WATCH/LISTEN TO THE SERVICE VIA FACEBOOK/LIVE.
5) WE ASK THAT YOU STAY EITHER INSIDE YOUR VEHICLE OR AT LEAST RIGHT IN THE VICINITY OF IT IF YOU MUST GET OUT. AS MUCH AS WE KNOW YOU MAY WANT TO, PLEASE DO NOT CONGREGATE OR “VISIT” WITH THOSE WHO ARE IN OTHER VEHICLES. PLEASE MAINTAIN THE 6’ DISTANCING FROM ANYONE FROM OTHER VEHICLES IF YOU GET OUT OF YOUR VEHICLE.
6) RESTROOMS IN THE DOWNSTAIRS PORTION OF THE FELLOWSHIP HALL WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR USE. ONLY ONE PERSON OR MULTIPLE PERSONS FROM THE SAME VEHICLE SHOULD BE IN THE RESTROOMS AT ONE TIME. THERE WILL BE DISINFECTANT SPRAY (LYSOL OR EQUIVILENT) LOCATED IN EACH RESTROOM. WE ASK THAT YOU PLEASE DISINFECT ANY SURFACES THAT YOU TOUCHED, INCLUDING THE TOILET, ONCE YOU ARE FINISHED.
7) IF YOU WISH TO GIVE YOUR TITHES AND OFFERINGS WHILE YOU ARE AT CHURCH FOR THIS SERVICE,
THERE WILL BE A TITHES AND OFFERINGS TIME PROVIDED FOR THAT.
THE PARKING ATTENDANTS WILL COME TO YOUR VEHICLE TO RECEIVE THEM FROM YOU.
Please continue to join us on Sunday Mornings
via "Facebook Live" @ 11:00AM for
Pastor Rob’s Sermon
Please join our Adult Sunday School Class on
Sunday Mornings via "Facebook Live" @ 9:45AM
Join us on Wednesday Nights at 7:00PM on
"Facebook Live" for
Pastor Rob's time of Prayer and Bible Study
FROM OUR LOAVES AND FISHES PANTRY:
It is with a heavy heart that the WGBC Food Pantry will be closed until further notice
due to minimizing the spread of COVID-19.
A Servant's Heart located here in Mint Hill is prepared to assist those in need. Please read below:
Servant’s Heart is providing pre-packed emergency food boxes to families in need of food.
In an effort to minimize exposure to Covid19, they will distribute food with this procedure:
Leave a message at 704-680-6533 x4 with your name, phone number and “Food Assistance’
(add this number to your phone contacts)
Servant’s Heart will return your call for a phone interview
Have the following information ready for the interview:
names, date of birth, last 4 digits of SS# for everyone in the household and total household income
Arrive on the day of pickup:
drive up to the front door of Servant’s Heart; activate your hazard lights; honk the horn
Show your driver’s license and the box of food will be placed in your vehicle
We are prepared to serve this community!
******IMPORTANT MESSAGE BELOW******
NOTE FROM COUNTERS: You are encouraged to make all tithing contributions online (if at all possible) to avoid the handling of money. This is not only for your convenience, but also to prevent the spreading of germs.
eGIVING INSTRUCTIONS CAN BE FOUND HERE ON OUR WEBSITE: Select: “More”, from the above listed "topic line", then choose “Online Giving” and follow the instructions for either “online giving” or “TEXT to give”.
The Keyword for TEXT to give is “WGBC”
(not case sensitive).
Please stay safe and wash your hands regularly.
Thank you for your patience as we work through this together.