- The Godhead eternally exists in three persons, the Father, Son and Holy Spirit... These three are one God.
- God the Son - Jesus, came to earth in the form of man although retaining his deity... 100% God and at the same time 100% man. (Philippians 2:5-11)
- We believe all people are born into sin (rebellion against God) and therefore are in need of a Savior. (Romans 3:23)
- Jesus came to earth to pay the penalty of our sin (rebellion), thus becoming the substitutionary payment that satisfied God the Father's justice on sin. Upon completing this by His death on the cross, He was buried and three days later rose from the dead and ascended to God the Father in heaven. (Romans 3: 21-26)
- We believe people are saved by faith in Jesus Christ alone apart from works. (Ephesians 2:4-8)
- We believe Jesus will return to the earth someday and take his people home to be with Him in heaven. (John 14: 1-3)